Centerport, New York

I have been a long time subscriber to home delivery of the NY Times and for years the paper was delivered early in the morning.For the past year, the weekend paper was either delivered late or not at all.

After many calls to the customer service line, I cancelled my account. When I received an offer to resubscribe at a discounted price, I decided to try gain. Well, the paper was delivered on time Monday thru Friday, but the Saturday paper with the weekend supplement was not delivered. When I called customer service, they had no idea why - there were no notes from the courier.

The told me I should get the paper by 2:30 today. If not, call them again and let them know. I think it is funny and sad that a newspaper delivery service can't deliver a paper on time and has no idea why. No wonder the print paper industry is in trouble.

If they can't handle basic customer service, what good are they.i will be cancelling again and they just don't seem to care.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with New York Times. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about New York Times.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare New York Times to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with New York Times?

Comments